Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remembering Mouche

It's been a long, long while since I blogged about Mouche. I was too busy with projects, friends, family, guests, other things that I could list on and on and on but neither has any importance as a real excuse right now. But I'm not going to start blaming myself on that. No, I won't. Because it's over now. She's gone.

Yes, you read it right. She's gone. To the heaven of little cats. She's gone.

It's been only 20 days since she breathed her last breath, and though I've run to the Borneo jungles and to the arms of my mother, my soul doesn't rest yet. Not quite. So I'm hoping this could be some sort of closure for me. Not to forget her, but to remember her and her good days with us.

This was Mouche in Vincent's wrap just a few weeks before she died.

No comments:

Post a Comment